The LL 907 is a dual function lock latch. The key can be turned 180 degrees to unlock it. While in this unlocked position the lock can be used as a latch throughout the balance of the time in use. The lock can then be re-secured by turning the key back 180 degrees after usage. Arrow shows direction cam is pointed.
- Screw holes in body provide additional strength.
- Lies flush to hatch lid, which eliminates tripping and snagged lines.
- Features chrome plated brass and stainless steel construction.
- Drains water off, not into the hatch.
- Features easy-to-use lift loops that fall automatically back into recess when released.
- To install, drill 3/4″ hole, drop lock in and fasten body nut. That’s it.
A 2″ long x 3/8″ offset cam will be sent unless otherwise specified in a note to seller.
View available CAMS page for this produc
Locks to individuals will be keyed alike unless otherwise noted to a note to seller.
Additional quantities available.
If you have any questions, please call us at 440-899-9820.